February 11, 2012

You know me too well.
To always hit a sore point.
Harsh in the right way.
To always nearly make me breakdown.





I'm just too soft in leading my ppl.
& that has to change.
I need to stand out!
More confidence & less emotional(soft) when dealing with them.



Got my lil lil suggestion out.
Hope it works.







"don't bear the unhappiness in your heart when you go home after work, it's only gonna make yourself xinku.
& those ppl that caused you to feel that way? They don't even know or rem. what for right? Don't ever use your heart to think when dealing with ppl. Use less of your heart. Don't bother if they take it to heart if you're hard on them. They should know its because of your job as a leader. & if they wanna take it to heart, then let them be. *look at me* melisa, less of your heart"



i swear its as though he knew something else was wrong.






Coupled with what JE told me the other day..... I will make it through!
Higher, bigger.

No comments: