February 7, 2012

; fighting within



Controlling, fighting, curbing.
To tweet & fb.




To disappear over the social network. For awhile.





Restraining myself from making any contacts. Because I know it'll be back in cycles. In cycles of nonstop bickering & uncertainties.








Used to wonder why a friend of mine always MIA & keep to himself for days.
Used to wonder how can someone do something like that, like effortlessly.
Only to realize it how hard it is.







I've no one to talk to.
Or Put it this way, the one that I wanna talk to is the one I dont think i should talk to.

I wanna tweet. I'm so used to tweeting my emotions. I wanna tweet how bad I'm feeling now, How silly I am. How angry, how upset I am. I wanna RT quotes that describe me so well that it's as though someone out there is feeling the same as me at the same time.




But that'll means you'll get to know everything about me. Now.
Or maybe I not sure how I'm supposed to talk(reply) to you. Should I treat it as nothing has ever happen or like I'm super duper fine & not a slightest bit affected?







Look at you. Totally fine.
Nothing much changed in your routine, in your life. Like nothing has happened.

No comments: