February 27, 2012

Love hate r/ship with long days spent outside.



A part of me wants to go out mingle, catch up & meet ppl (new or not).
A part of me just wanna stay home & keep to myself.





Crowds tire me out easily.
Shopping's a chore.
Talking's taking up energy. Alot.


I don't like me now.
Me now doesn't like the things me always like to do.




So anyways,
Caught up with 2 girls. Shoppings talkings & "this is war".



"THIS IS WAR"
Basically, vampire diaries + CIA + soap drama. HOT SEXY ACTION!



&.. It has to remind me of you.
Ya I know, of all things right!
Half daze mode throughout, reliving the moments we had.







A simple "I miss you. How's your day." would suffice. Or something along that line. Making thoughts known is something I would love.




Why can't you just stop thinking so much & maybe you might just see how not-confusing this can be?
Ok, maybe it's me.




understanding takes effort, alot of it. & alot of compromising, love & time.









难道我还不够宽容,不够体贴吗?
还是我要求太多,自以为是?
或有另一个她的存在,所以你不知所错?
我该如何往前走?应为生活上的点点滴滴都会想到你。想着你最近如何,工作辛苦吗? 多希望能再次靠着你的肩吹着海风。


心里只有一个问题:你是否也象我一样地想着你,多希望你(我)在身边?




一个回应,真的有那么难吗?


No comments: