February 29, 2012

Birthdays

Many asked what I'm gonna do for my bday, how I wanna celebrate & what's the big plan.




Frankly speaking, I haven't thought of it. Ok, maybe I did. But now.. I don't want anything. Just wanna be happy for the 5off days. No work issues, no drama. That's all I asked for.


(remembered asking for 22 "gifts", haha! Now? 妄想 ba melly!)




Just gonna get myself a present(ok, a few 😏), spend my days nuaing & doing random things thats gonna come across my mind.





I don't want surprises. It's been getting pretty predictable these days, haha! Unless you can really get me surprise, or else don't do anything surprising.






Maybe its because I don't wanna feel anything.
Trying to shut off the emotion department. Haha.






My wish is alr smashed. Not coming true. So I dont want anything else.



Pls don't do anything much my friendss.


Really.







Just don't make me feel negative in any ways, that's all.

No comments: