January 9, 2012

; for FIR with love

i just like my outfit that night.
i really need to try to dress up when i go out.
my wardrobe has so much unworn pretty pieces. damm. 

fyi, this 2 pieces was bought a yr ago -.-
a dress & a skirt. sigh.






got fir's pressie with ass before making our way to dins!

Fisherman's market. totally more than what we expected.
we reckon it was something like fish&co or manhattan fish market.
HA! turn out to be a seafood buffet!
think chilli crabs, sashimi & etc!

& i spam a lil too much on the crabs, prawns & salmon.
which resulted in a not so good ending later that night.

sukiyaki salmon. we lost count.

my bowl of mussels, prawns & crabs. i lost count


my first creme brulee!
i wouldnt have tried it, if its not for buffet.
& i regret not trying it before this.
HEAVEN!
i had like 3 to myself ? *faint*


HAHA!







REBEL, kinda like our homeground :D
i actually shuffled. *smack head*
but it was smooth, im surprised!


khai bought us a jug each.
+ my complimentary drink + jaggerbombs.
i couldnt help but threw up.
HAHAHA !
my body rejects jaggerbomb much!



home sweet home.
i managed to get into a cab home by myself.
albeit i was walking damm fast. haha!
im proud of the fact though.
i can survive on my own.

No comments: