January 11, 2012

In the pursuit for happiness,
We stumble & fall.
Over & over again.
For the one word: happiness


But what do we really know about happiness?
Do you really know what is happiness?
Frankly speaking, I don't.



Happiness can be doing what you love.
Happiness is children's laughters.
Happiness is seeing your best friends happy.
Happiness is enjoying your fave drink.
Happiness is spending time with love one.



There are so much lil happiness ard us, everyday.

Think of it,
Then what are we exactly looking for?





___




My words, misunderstood as fits of anger. I'm helpless over the screen.






The tug of war between the masculinity & femininity of me.
Sometimes, I feel like I'm asking too much. At the same time, the femininity of me begs to differ.


A part of me think it's only normal, a part of me thinks it's asking too much.







Maybe I don't deserves anyone.
Maybe I don't.









I think I've fallen hard this time.
With the grey skies above, I'm dont think im gonna be ok for a while now.






I'm sorry my friends,
It's time again for me to withdraw socially.









"that's why you get when you let your heart wins."








Goodbye.

No comments: