January 28, 2012

船到桥头自然直.

I don't understand what's so big about your qualification that you think you got the rights to look down on others.



Welcome to tge working world of cynicism.
No more parents spoonfeeding you.
No more childish comparing of materialism.




I slogged 1 3/4yrs to have what I have today, to be who I am today.
You barely worked a year!
Compare Qualifications, bonus, OT, salary? Comeon la!
Even if you wanna compare, pick someone your status.






I chose to work instead of study.
You chose to Pursue your studies.
The difference between us is my 2yrs hands-on & your 2yrs theories.




He said it right, why should I be so soft & nice towards y'all?
I endup being taken advantage + looked down!

The line is drawn.






________





These days...
Haven't been really good.
It's either real down or barely there.
Happy times merely last for a few moments.




True enough, be so soft/gentle/forgiving&nice to ppl for what?





You'll only end up realizing who aren't worth it in a harsh way.





I am very clear who are the one who are worth it. BUT I tend to take the risk/chance to try. & sometimes in an attempt to make ppl realize that they can be better & nice too.





What do I get in return?
Harshness, criticism, taken advantage of, being looked down on & etc.





& when all these happen, I would so need someone to fall on, a "safety net", comforts. Now that im alone, I would go all out to find comfort in myself that friends don't understand my doings sometimes.





& I know I don't have any comforts now.
So I have only myself to blame.
Because i gek giang, take chances & risk.





I'm naive silly & dumb.
Yes I know I get it.






Never ever let a girl(your special someone) seek comfort from someone else, something else.







_______




With so much ongoing now,
I feel the withdrawal syndromes.
Keeping quiet & not talk.



I'm fine my friends.
I'll be fine in the end.
God is fair,
He won't gimme something that I can't handle.
& for every bad things that happened, something good will happen.
Be patient melly.







"Hey, 我真的好想你
太多的情绪没适当的表情
眼睛干干的有想哭的心情
不知道你现在倒底在哪里"

No comments: