January 30, 2012

that saturday that i really didnt wanna head to work.
perfect weather, the temperature just nice with a lil chill.
sigh.

nonetheless, my 1st double rainbow where all the 7colours were visible!
FULL SHAPE(from left to right) + FULL VIEW!
it was a beautiful sight, i wished time could stop there.
*-.- yes im silly just like that i know!*




1 + 1 HNO3 !
dammit!


CNY @ Maternal side!




My beautiful ahma whom i hold dearly (:

"Down sydrome" fork they call it :D



mmmmmmm ~



Polaroid loves!

Reunion with the girls !



ActionCamera loves!






i got a halo above me head! :D


that night where i popped a bottle of brother's precious cider.

Reunion with the close few.
i love my best friends.
they make my world a better place. a laughable place.
they make me feel worthy, precious & loved (:




Sunday's routine back to normal with sarah's back (:
food, K, MJ & everything everywhere under the sun in the east.
hahahaha.


the most nicest picture.
Raymond was so pekchek with me pestering him that he refuse to smile!
"i will give you one pekchek face." xD







words;




love this. 100%!





D called earlier,
asking if im comfortable to go to his wedding din.
& if im free to attend.
why wouldnt i my friend ? (:

this guy sure can crack me up.
"umm, errrm. if you have a new guy then, ask him along.
bring your partner along if you have any. its ok one."






apart from the awkwardness,
id love to attend & give you my blessings my friend (:




though im not sure if i can go through it alone.
not sure if i can do this alone.







hey......
ive heard. feb 13th ?
congratulations to you (:
id give you all my blessings.
pls be happy ever after, 
stay in love forever
& ...
well, everything good.


i wish you have the best of the bestest,
be the best of the bestest.
cause youre one that deserves nothing but the best.




<3










X.






No comments: