July 14, 2012

Weekbits;














Current addiction: ROES!
Love it when it pops in your mouth, sweet!

& edame! plucked :D


Blurred me in the morning though i saw bearbear in the 1st transport.
Turns out it was really him, back for 21.2 days course with me !
YAY! 
& he bought me these. 

Measurement Uncertainty; statitic & a lil on method validaton





Nightmare is here!


Neon green! 
meeting room lighting did no justice to my socks!


& my ongoing war. OT till 1am the other day. the last time i used to work till so late was like 1 year + ago?

damm the influx of samples.
everything is increasing.
BUT NOT MY PAY!
im holding the same basic as my admin??
FUCK!




Grateful for the friends made during my 2 years+.
they make work happy for me.
<3



Feeling a mixture of angry and sadness. about my pay.
really ?
like seriously ?


wait & see.

No comments: