July 7, 2012

60 days worth;


Kuishinbo for the 2nd time of my life !
The boy's burfday (:



crab leg crab leg!
am very proud that I master the skill of cutting it out nicely :D






 The second family;

some of the fave interns!




As usual, treats !

Yummy brownies from "三姐"
The table of mine :D





FAVE !

B Boy burfday !

That week, I totally did not buy my lunch for 4/5 of the days.

DHL brother's treat (:

SuPing's homemade bazhang!

Breakfast from YewHui!


Koi from Peggy!

LaoBan & GongCha from Jessie!


Homecooked chix rice and etc from Yanty!






My new friend, bubbles

& he died...



Cute lil friend from HK!







Chocolate Origin's Warm Lava Cake!


ROESSSSSS! Yummy! 
Must learn to eat sushi!


Courtesy of Xinya, Siling & Rhea.
They bought birdnest and hasima to work.
Reserved hashima for me knowing that im allergic to birdnest.
How lovely!
happy girl is me (:

Within 4 days, with the left picture being the most updated sample list.
1880 bottles in 4 days.
best.
my analysts gonna die. 
we are all gonna die ~


3 more contracts coming in.
woooo, fucking high!


No comments: