June 25, 2012

Kinda drained.
Physically and mentally.
More of the latter.




Foresee tough times ahead.
Too many things to catchup and learn.
But the money is really making me sad.
Feels underpaid.
But then, I'm not that qualified to be paid higher too.
But then, I'm doing more than what I'm paid for?




Kinda sucks. Being me.
Then again, there're definitely ppl out there feeling worse and going through prolly much worse than me.
Consolation much?
My forte I guess *shrugs*





I hate myself, physically.
I hate how I look.
I hate it when I can't fit perfectly into the outfit I have in mind.
Terribly outta shape, obese.
Since I don't have the discipline, guess forcing is neccessary. Mandatory.





Wants to getaway.
But I needa save up now!
Starvation is out of the question.
But the 厌食issue is baq to haunt me.
Self consolations doesn't work anymore.







Seriously?!
FML!
Me hate me.

No comments: