June 16, 2012





Feels detached. drifted.
I think its the Pre-Menstrual Syndromes.
I just doesnt wanna head out la!
One moment Im texting the friends,
The next moments, Im wishing none of them can make it.
Like a seriously what dafug.
IKR!




I can suddenly put on the running shoes and go for a run.
Like suddenly. I can just change and ran.
I can suddenly turn up the music at work and do my work for hours.
without talking.
I can suddenly fall asleep while talking.



Right now, Im feeling way Outta sorts.
This is crazy.
I dont like it.
& I dont think Im gonna like anything thats gonna happen If I were to do/say anything now.
D A F U G !








on a very small note, Ive been told to improve my typings.
Le sigh!
Like my capital "i" & my " ' "
Woes of emails.






Back to main important issues,
I think Im gonna go crazy staying at home.
I shall head out now!
aimlessly, so shall it be.
better than going depressed with dont know whats meddling inside le head.
P O U T S!




No comments: