October 20, 2010

stay strong for yourself.

I love(?) my job !
because it allows me to tone my arms and legs.
like seriously, i have muscles now.
-.-"


theres alot of pictures yet to load.
fish spa,
Victor and Serene's bdae,
D&D,
stuffs over the weekends (which has compiled into months alr !)

and before i could find the time to settle all of the above,
there lil sis birthday coming up, im in charge of planning. fingers crossed.
and SENTOSA !
finallly, im becoming as pale as vampire.
Tammy thinks im a cullen(me like though).
hahaha !




and alot of stuff for this pathetic blog, with all the disabled links at the side,
& my missing chatbox.
i doubt anyone read these though.
but then again, its for me to read baq eh ?









Im exhausted. physically. mentally.
but im still as strong.
on the outside.



if only theres 48 hours in a day,
then we wouldnt hafta OT.
then i would have much more time within my grasp to accomplish some stuff.
then i would have more me-time.
then i wouldnt be that exhausted.
then i would have been much more happy.
then i would be smiling and laughing like i mean it. from my heart.
then again, i wouldnt be the girl i am now.







all the things that goes on in one life at any point should only mould you into a stronger person.
and i strongly still believe that whatever that dont breaks me will only makes me stronger.
glad that nth ever breaks me.
For i am Melisa.

No comments: