July 11, 2009

Seriously, today aint my day.


just when i ditch my lazy bums aside to want to upload the pictures for

- Tine's bdae
- dating with Hun
- outing the The fam


i realise i didnt bring my camera's memory card out.
(%^@#$!@&$#@%*$^ !!!!)




tooo bad.
so anw, recently ...
went dating with Hun.





Went taka for his new lappy,
was quite pissed while waiting and all.
tooook such long time to get everything done.
but well, i got myself a hard disk and Chocolatess from Gobi (:




to clark quay to pick up Daddy's pants and dinnner.
love the view of the foodcourt though.












nothing much to say without the photos i'm looking forward to update.


i assume the girls are prolly cursing me upside down after delaying the pictures for like 2 weeks ?



WAHAHAHHAHA!
i apologise, sincerely.













cause its you & me, against the world.

No comments: