July 14, 2009

itchiness + dizzineesss

• went to work this morning & got overcome by dizziness.
• U-turn baq home to see a doc.
• clinic's queue effing pisses me off.
• was given 2-days MC & it makes me think: "is it that serious ?"
• i'm hungry for food & needa take medicine now.


since i'm slightly better, i shall:


• post up all expired photos here & FB.
• tidy up my new harddisk.
• & get more rest after everything.







Last weekends with le Fam,
dinner at Swissotel Merchant court:



fabulous food i tell you,
its the only place that i'm willing to use my bare hands to eat the crabs and all.
(other than at home la.)




my perfect formula = le Fam + Love
(:




&& we bought sweeets from sticky.
gosh, these were my childhood sweeeet.
we used to buy them at PP every weekend.
& it wasnt so ex for so lil de lor.
but, whatever xD



den to Marina Barrage.













& the last last last weeek was Tine's birthday (:
had dinner at Astons(Suntec).

Tine/Bryan




yup, happy bdae bitch!
whahahahha.























have got many others to upload. but not now.
head pumping alr.


&& i wish you're here now.

No comments: