November 22, 2008

STM has gotten the best of me.
so i shall briefly update a lil.





hmmmm.





datelines is crashing down on me these days.
tutorials.
projects.
reports.
quizes.






dammm it.






well,
back tracking.






went MIRAMA HOTEL for dinner on wednesday.
with LOVE & HIS PATERNAL SIDE FAMILY.
coool bodoh.






friendly and fun peeeps.
LIL NATHANIEL is cute !







den next day to school ?
so dead.
3 quizes in a day.






dint study.
great.








heng, i listen in classs.
hahaha!
so its do-able for me.





like PHEW.






met up with YUHANG/YUXUAN.
for dinner.
town.






craps, chilled.
homed.


LOVE (:





he love capturing me in candid -=.=-




LOVE, YUHANG & YUXUAN



MICHELLIN TYRE !





meet up with ALICIA (:
dinner at AMK HUB before LOVE lefft for STJAMES.
bought a top there while walking ard with her.
STARBUCKS with
SINNI,
GENEVIEVIE,
ALICIA,
JOLENE
& CELESTINE


supposedly, they were studying.
& end up snatching PSP.
-.-

& she finally pose for the camera.
HAHAH!





i'm heading to the gym tml !
i think i should do it for often.
YAY!
busy day.




&&with so many deadlines.
i think i should start shifting my attention to my studies.








i think LOVE'S down by now.
hahahhaha!








many a days I face the pressure to walk away,
from what the people say.
but you're not like most guys
& i ain't ashamed to say that you're mine.
don't matter what they say baby,
I won't let go my baby,
And how I feel about you.
cause they know nothing bout how i feel for you.

i love you -

No comments: