November 11, 2008

juat want you close -

BORING!




early morning while i was munching my lil breakfast
& laughing at BABY'S irritating stunts,
ANDY text me saying GREATGRANDFATHER wanna see me.
i thought i was a prank.
SO, i text YIXIN.




&





SHE SAID YES -=.=-
together with JH, ARNOLD & SYIDAH.
now, left me & ARNOLD havent find him.
we've been taking routes ard just to avoid him.




he did say it himself that its ok if we dont attend his lecture.
provided that we understand everything during tutorial.



I UNDERSTAND OK!
i'm so gonna shoot him back.
IRKS!







meeting ALICIA like finally !
short one though.
but its the effort yea ?





my throat is sorta killing me right after i finish a few choc biscuits.
OPS!








OH YA!
just few days back, BABY made me these:


sweeet lar.
(MELTS!)



empty disc with our photos printed.
since there isnt much memory to burn alot things in it,
we decide to frame up in disc cover,
& use it as photo frames (:
PS i think he made this because i always complain i dont have any pictures of us on my desk. HAHAHAHHAHA!
how can i do without you?
constantly naging me about things i'm not aware of.
constanly remminding me things i forgotten about.
constanly irrtating me to wakeup so i wont be late for school.
(& usually i get so pissed off , i drag myself to the bathroom)




i love it when you laugh your heads off at my eeyore's retarding stunts.
i love it when you try to irritate me, pissed me off & den coax me.





oh, you're everything i ever wanted (:

No comments: