October 11, 2008

& so i thought a getaway to mummy house will be good.







it dint turn out so though.








T.T







on top of the many late nights supper & food that LOVE'S feeding me.
today was so to say, as SINFUL as it can be.






subway for brunch.
din tai fung for dinner.
haagen daz treat from daddy !






dammmm it.
but heng, i eat moderately.
i dont want my past to catch up with me again.



HAHAHAH. that sentence reminds me of ZAIDI!







made a bet with DADDY today.
HAHAHAHAH!






he super ultimately insist that BARACK OBAMA was a singer.
den i told him,
NO! he was a senator back den before running for the elections.





bet was 50$





i won of cause !







you god-daughter got read papers & watch news de hor !
dont try to cheat me.
WAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!











oh, i miss you !

No comments: