October 11, 2008

oh welll,
i've forgotten to add the following to my morning updates.





very weird (yes, i know)


but hor, if i dont blog down ar.
my whole body uncomfortable lei.











.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.













I FCUKING HATE TAKING PUBLIC TRANSPORT!
BE IT GOING TO TOWN, ARD TOWN OR BACK HOME FROM TOWN.



FCUKTARDS.
its as if i eat glasses lar !
( majiam transparent, get it ?! )




some peeps just "LOVE" me tooo much.
cant you like wait for the commuters to alight
from the train before chiong-ing in ?!



& hello ?! i'm not holding on to any railings or whatever.
&& you're bloody sandwiching me !!





&&& you alr spot me walkingg in that direction.
so stop cutting into my freaking path ,
stop banging me with your belongings and bags!






&&&& do you even have feelings when someone just step on your toes !
i'm alighting at this freaking stop tooooo.
so manners puurrrleaseeee !!





cheena shits !
just cant tahan them.




they're MORE kiasu than singaporeans & not a single bit of manners !







i'm feeling better now.
HAHA!

No comments: