September 9, 2012

life in pictures;

Manicure session with the women.





HELLO CHIN :D






Our Happyfood cum dinner corner @ work:





So we finally had a chance to dine at Wild Honey.
& so, that shall be my last time.
OVERRATED. PERIOD!



Me & my neon obseesion some time back.


Pillar of Strength #1:






sometime back when love call me and said he's having good din with friend.
While i sulkingly OT at the island...

Going back home with takeaways for me :D


Mini getaway!






MY FIRST! *BEAMS*


after a tug of war between the mind and the heart. for 3 freaking months.
I bought it (:


My Monsters!

Homecooked by love's mommy!


Tong Seng's! BEST!



Jalan raya with le rangers (:
all the way to jb !

Ppl actually thinks im true blue nyonya HEHE^^





















Photos from fir's wedding!



Dinner; some time back while OT.


JIDECHI!
After seeing all the reviews on instagram.. just had to try !



Malou: "What's good in a good morning when there's nothing good ?
make my day that woman :D


some days back; for nowell chan. 
by ah soh & me ^^



so inspire to be a yogi !

No comments: