April 21, 2012

;My warmy fat mongster



The before-bed mindless/nonsensical talks and stories till I KO in betweens slurs of words (in non-human language sometimes) that I don't quite rem the following day I'm awake.



Phone filled with my fave drama just so I won't be bored Throughout the journey Even if it means putting up with the songs/playlist on my phone that isn't so quite your genre



Looking out the windows watching the world goes by



Fingers wars&twines and nudges in the sea of ppl



Bringing me to my fave food before I even think/ask for it



Personal-checklist whenever wherever




Personal medic




Getting me forks if available when using chopsticks proved a headache to me




The 😌 face whenever I try to win a conversation




Laughing madly cause my explanation/words/rebuts are just too absurd/right on the point




G.G









<3

No comments: