February 2, 2012

Post-din thoughts

Out with a friend to din din at a super nice place last night. Nope, not your usual atas dressed up place.


just something simple,
Something that I love. Alfresco! Along the coast. To be close to the seas/ocean, is good enough.


Ocean/seas makes me relax & calms me down. It clears the mind. Sometimes so much that I start to go blank. Haha!


Enough of digression,
& I quote my friend:
"I only have 24hrs a day, why would I wanna waste it on things that isn't worth my attention when I can use my it to pay attention on things that matter to me, on things that I deem worthy, on things that are impt to me."





Enough said! Like like like!
Got me thinking.





For every minute you used in something/someone that isn't worthy of your attention, you lost a minute of giving it to those who are worth it.



Just like the infamous quote,
"for every minute you frown/get angry, you lost 60secs of happiness."







Think about it ppl (:
What lost is lost,
Focus on what you have & what you wanna have in future. Dont dwell I the past & hold regrets.



You shouldn't have any regrets anw.
Because at any point of time you made a decision, it was the correct move that's you deem you should make.








X.

No comments: