January 16, 2012

; Silence




one man show at ikea this noon.
just me & my music against the world.





strolling through the crowd with the infamous hotdog bun.
getting inspirations from the showrooms.





there i was, indulging in my playlist looking at
kids & toddlers running ard with genuine smiles & pure innocence.
teenagers that give "there-she-go-again" look behind their parents.
couples bikering.
couples trying to describe layouts of what seems their new kitchen with big hand movements.
elderly walking ard aimlessly with no expressions.
ppl, a mad number of them rushing to get a table at the cafe area.
aunties, trying to dig of that one pc of furnitutre at the very back of the rack.
occasional lock-eyes with an eyecandy (why that angmo so hot & cute!) whom i keep bumping into.
strangers giving me a 2nd or 3rd look (blushed !)
strangers looking at me with woah-eyes at my big baggage.
lugging my way home on public transport with a bag twice my size.




its amazing when you see yourself in someone else.
the way you acted when you were a kid, a teenagers & as a couple





above all,
the silence, the calmness.
being myself despite alone.








its been a while since i actually went out alone,
cut off from technology (other than my songs) cause starhub's been a bitch,
i had no reception the whole time i was in the building.
surrounded by strangers,
but i dont feel so alone.


it felt good actually.
to be able to get what i want on my own,
with my own strength, literally.
though i didnt manage to get everything.
my back was seriously aching from the load after a while.










today,
a lil part in me died.
cant quite figured exactly which part is it.
but i remembered saying something, something that i will feel sad back then.
yet i didnt quite felt the sadness at that point of time.













& from all the ive heard today..
the conversations of strangers,
the conversations of friends,
the conversations, all of them.
of some i felt if it was me,
i would do it in a heartbeat, without thinking too much into it.
i would.








i just wanted to be there.
even if i couldnt help much.
just being there. maybe i could put across a smile or fits of laughters ?
but the immediate anwerss? hmm.
it seem like my presence isnt able to be able to make a difference.









then i remembered,
how ppl would wanna talk to me when they are feeling low or messed up.
how i am always the 1st they run to, happy or sad.
they told me, i made them feel safe, comfortable & better.
someone always used to remind me how my presence was all it takes to make everything better, to end the day smiling.







maybe i should get some sleep in the super-comfy-yet-i-cant-figured-why-i-cant-sleep bed now.
tata!

No comments: