January 20, 2012

goodies for OCM from silin&me (:
food = ocm happy.
i love happy ppl !


FaveGirl is back :D


JolenePan's Nephew.
I CANT STOP SMILING :D
love toddlers & children.



50cents cheap thrill !


goodies from everyone ard me.
cant believe jessie got me one personal tub !
love!

home delivery from GH :D
my fave brand!







_______









i see friends anxiously waiting for new BTO flats.
i see friends excited about their falts coming their way.
i see friends anticipating the big day, going through the procedures.
i see friends preparing the engagement process.
i see friends doing the parents talk.
i see friends having headache on the big day's plans.


i feel the joy & happiness in the air.
but i see myself in none of the above in the near future or at least now.
i do hear the nitty gritty details(the SOP is seriously wtf. government, sigh!) all the time.
i hear them all, saved it in the general knowledge.
cause i'll need it next time.
but i havent really thought about the things myself.






back then during secondary school times,
the girls always voted me as the 1st to marry & settle down & etc.
ROFL, see! im the last now!
i must bring this up during reunion.
& we shall all have a good time laughing with all the "remember when..."





actually come to think about it,
my worries now? career. 
& my fats -.-
i feel so old saying that because im only 22!
older peers says im sensible.
but how sensible am i, i really have no idea personally.





i dont have a boyfee now,
neither am i desperate for a r/ship.
so im not rushing anywhere else actually.
for now that im a single (feel)old lady,
i just wanna climb the ladder of my career.
& to travel ard the world, striking off places off my wanna-go list.
i just wanna master my ukulele.
i just wanna have endless good novels to read.
i just want my ipod/iphone to sustain enough battery the whole time im listening to songs.






haha. 
i am very weird.
6more working days to 2 gathering with my loves & moscato !
i just realised i have a bottle in the fridge waiting for me.
daym!








No comments: