November 27, 2011

pack up the baggages & move forward



I have a problem. big time.
& that's whenever I want something,
I will get it.
by hook or by crook.





& that's whenever I wanna do something,
I want it done,
like how it was played repeatedly over and over again in my head.




& that if things didnt turn out well,
even by just a bit.
i'll be like bwahhhhhhhh!





& sometimes, I would blame myself.
for being so eager.
for being so perfectionist.











I hafta admit that different ppl works differently.
so things will not always be what its gonna be as it is in my head.
I DO know the fact.







& i end up apologising.
this is not going anywhere Mel.










you know what you need and what you want.
never forget.





but sometimes, i just wanna go all out and live like there's no tml.
seems like there isnt a thing on earth that can allows you to do that uh ?
that sentence is pure crap, checked.













no no, happiness is a choice.
dont feel negative because of a person's actions.
your life, your happiness, your choice.
*chant chant chant*










x

No comments: