October 25, 2011

lab equiments' company likes to be situated in ulu pandan areas.
1st was somewhere in ayer rajar, 2nd in toh guan.



love it when i found out one of the buddies is attending with me (:
crazy ppl we are.








Chalet;
most were KO by 1am!
texas poker, bets were food & greentea.

Sultana bisc !
granny used to give me these when i was young before we head to the market and have a hearty brekkie.
(:

somehow gotten used to my new lenses.
quite like the color now :D

fave girl's !

that night i nearly cried eating these.
by my beloved students (:

MrFat (:


new brekkie hideout!
thai beef noodle, sedap :P

outta nowhere craves: Cupcakes.

lied to help open letter box & here are the "letters"
:D 

i would say surprises hardly gets me.
& this, was good.
cause i totally believe the whole thingy was to open up the letter boxes.



(:




No comments: