October 23, 2011

Crap;

At the end of the day, it's the final decision that you make that matters.
Don't come sweetening your talks on me. Do not even try.


Don't say you're pissed cause I put others in front of me. Cause when I tried putting myself priority for the very 1st time, you said I was expecting from you.



Because in the end, your decision makes things clear.
Something that is plan for few days over something that was planned 3 weeks ago.



Final straw.
That's it.






I've got my life filled up with ppl who wants to spend time with me.
With ppl who loves being with me.





No point making time or effort & not being appreciated. It's NOT even about expecting things from you.




& thankQ, I'm much clearer of my decisions & directions & priorities now.
I love me.
I love my life.
& the ppl who make effort to stay in it & willing to make me smile just to see me smile.





Go run run run,
I'm gonna stay right here, watch you disappear.






No more next time.
I'm done.








My priorities are changed now.
Changed for the impt few.
Changed for a happy me.
Changed for better.

No comments: