September 13, 2011

my best creation (:
healthy doesnt mean sucky tasteless food!


the korean bbq got me hooked on to carrots.
best snacks!



(my chin! yes ah!)

that day where we 5 tied the same hair.
french plaits day. 
& got the other collegues mistaken us for one another.
hahahahahaha :D





Jang Shou Korean BBQ. (again)
for HY'S birthday though.
alot of koreans patronises here. 
best damm thing ever.


AirCon to feel better after the oil.






Photo-Of-the-Day xD

Birthday Boy !

Gym (:

 My new buddy! 
yayness! more motivation for gym :D


nv underestimate yoga and the photos youve seen.
its the most grueling thing ever to master.
same goes to pilates.


hahaha! i influenced my colleagues to go.
slowly slowly get the rest to go.
everyone think its a relax thing.
well, TRY IT! TRY ME!
waahahahahahahah :D

No comments: