September 12, 2011

4 1/2 hrs of gym with favorite girl.
Ok, 1 of 2 of my favorite girl.
Haha!


Shiok ttm! My abs are hurting badly.
Which greatly signifies that I have worked all out today.
:D





Put some perfume on MrFat palms to cover up the Lemongrass smell.
(shouldn't have bought that bottle)
Damm! It's smells like sweet lemon candies instead la 


My plans for
Tonight is totally screwed.
At least it's delayed, not entirely gone.
But still, that means no travelling to the places I'd wanna go.
Cause it'll have been a better ambience of Cause.



I feel like a retarded moron.
Cause I'm playing with MrFat.
Squishing squashing him, trying to squash some expressions outta him.
I still rem, I used to make him look like what I'm feeling at the moment.
Say, angry? Emo? Or bored.

Ok, I really feel like a freaking crazy moron, talking to him.
I should get a nap now.9

No comments: