August 14, 2011

summing up 6 days.

work:



town on a friday, very precious.
cause all my weekends were burnt at work!

a random girl came running after me when we're walking.
& asked where i gotten these wedges.
ROFL!



pangseh by sh, hy and sarah couldnt make it ):


best things on their menu ever:
& i think ive never tried other stuff before. LOL!


hooked on vinegar @ chichi restaraunt.
since that day my friend dipped his sesame pancake (dessert!) & ate with vinegar,
i decided to try.
AWESOMEEE!


; Childhood




we went to the zoo, zoo, zoo ~








life saver!
recently, the heat & humid weather makes me develop rashes easily.
didnt used to be like this ):

& as usual, scratch marks T.T










Fave 2!

"KL TWIN TOWER" :D






Fave girl!





craft work really makes me concentrate so well that i dont think of anything else.
art, music.
ah, my love.

No comments: