August 27, 2011

I is no like this !

I wanna eat mooncakes.
I wanna go somewhere windy.
I wanna smell that comfort smell.
I wanna cuddle in bed.
I wanna scream.
I wanna stare in blank for awhile.
I want someone to tuck me into bed till I fall aslp.
I wanna go gym & sweat for 3hrs again.
I wanna go gym & finish with that lil blush on the face, the perfect messy hair & the feel-so-good abs again.
I wanna watch one nice tw/Hk drama then cry at the endings & feel silly.
I wanna hug MrFat and slp like nobody business.
I want rainy mornings & nights.
I wanna be selfish for awhile and have you all by myself.
I wanna be pampered like the queen of the world for a day.
I want someone to take in all my rantings & complains for awhile.
I wanna go on a date, I miss that feeling.
(yeah, I do not have a date. Don't remind me)


I want you to tell me every single feeling.
I want you here now!
Cause I miss you so ~








Bwahhhhhh!
Pre-period syndromes.
Get the hell outta me,
I'm so tortured inside.
Fuck!




No comments: