July 18, 2011

bad bad monday/

STASH OF HAPPPPYYYY PILLLLS;
the bright colours just emphasized it more :D
(& sadly, i just found out my fave of the lot is finished ): )


FrenchPlaits!
i think it makes me looks so much better.
ive got compliments everywhere (:


Sushi Tei;




 MUST ORDER @ every jap restaurant for me !!


Narcism. I admit xD









Fave for now (:

12 yrs & counting.
cant believe its 12 yrs alr ! 
since primary 3?!


making a fool in the toilet trying to block the light on her face xD




i dont like it when i ask a question and i get replies which are outta link.
dude, i was just asking for a lil directions. 
like do you wanna do this 1st or that ?


nvm,
we're all tired from all the repeats and urgents.






breathe in breathe out.
im good for bed now.
MrFat is my comfort, my BoyFriend :D
i realized ive no time for a real BoyFriend.
well, maybe in time to come.
The right one will come around and make me wanna make time outta my time
for now, im at peace with myself.
never felt this better after all these times of struggles

(:








PS im in love with myself. i love my new scent SOOO MUCH !
hahaha!

No comments: