May 22, 2011

Someone once lecture me about "FRIENDS".




We all have our own commitments & priorities.
& I'd dare to say I understand whatever shit that is going on in your life.
& I did not force you meet.
Neither have I measure our friendships by physical appearances.


Why do you not get it that all we want is an acknowledgement to the textss?
Just say no, difficult much?




I tried reaching out to you Many times over this period.
& I get all these shits back?





I am a very accommodating person.
But there's a limit to everything.
Don't take my nice-ness for granted.
I can guarantee you that you'll nv find a friend that can sacrifice or put down whatever she's doing just to hear you out.


Neither can you find a guy best friend where he can always be there for you, anytime you call/text.




Have you forgotten the times we had in school?
Cranky days,
Sidegate moments,
lectures times.
Everything.





Wtf have I gotten myself into these days?!
It's as though one thing isn't enough.


Never take for granted.
Or the granted will be taken.

No comments: