April 20, 2011

Cheap Biscuits that taste oh so heavenly.
makes my $2 well spent (:

 MFM for fish !!


ICP-OES course.
yeap, i hear from everyone its irrelevant, not much use.
but when i was sitting there, there's like so much thing to learn!
im always thirsting for things to learn uh -.-

the class.
my smoking khaki, the most clique-able girl is from Maritec.
my neighbour at class is my neighbour at work.
-.-





beeez~ 


SPRING;

of RoseQuartz & Jade (:

Lunch; Prolly the most edible buffet ever.

Caffaine warms the soul;

Mini Teatime;


My awesome specs.
my degree is scary ):
& all the optician see my eye, they say contact lens right. tsk tsk.

i hiao ma !


Town with Neohuiting.
my TW loots she got me (:

of all things beauty;

could never resist classic pieces;






if time stood still;

No comments: