March 27, 2011

Silence; a woman's loudest cry






surrounded myself with friends & their laughters.
tried writing & drawing.
tried music (99% of the time works, guess now its the 1%)
tried photography ( capturing happy moments of ppl & things)
tried retail theraphy.
i didnt bother to really look ard much.




I am feeling down, negative.
its been days.
i seriously DO NOT KNOW WHY OR THE EXACT CAUSE.
complilations of many factors over time.

its has always been my nature to suppress everything & every feelings within me.
but when it comes bursting out,
i'll be totally at my worst, all out down.
& no happy pills or cure will work.



& it'll prolly goes on and on for days.
or weeks.








back then, i'll cry any negativity out.
be it problems with friends, lover, work or myself.
the tears seems to have used up long ago.
nth flows out now.







i am really stressed out,
drained out,
tire out.
feeling as though im not good enough.
for anything.








wtf is wrong with me ?!

No comments: