March 25, 2011

Karma.

Think I'm uber nice all the time right?
Think I'll just suck it up and forget about it right?
You thought wrong dude.


I do not feel bad at all, FYI.
On the contrary, it feels good.




_____





Whatapps makes me happy.
Haha!
Esp the group chats.
I laugh myself silly for 1.5 hrs at work.
& I was facing the computer.
So everyone who walks by look at me like on sort.


But I cant Laugh Out Loud right?!
That'll be more crazy.



& I like how some brightens up my day constantly.
With motivation and praises.






______


For once, stop noticing me can not you ppl?!
Notice more confirm look fat la!
Very demoralizing one lei!
I really haven't been eating much on work days.
& I pretty much work almost 6 days a week now.
Not that I want to.
The appetite just ain't there.
So stop commenting I'm fat.
I know!

No comments: