February 25, 2011

high bitch alert.

"A man truly loves you when missing you is his hobby, caring for you is his job, making you happy is his duty, and loving you is his life."

thinks it's a nice quote. Yes?
Every woman's man of her life.








I'm on high bitch alert.
It's best to not piss me off or to do anything that make me scream at.
I can really throw a bitch fit.
Like a serious bitch fit.


& up till date,
there's only 1 person who can handle and tahan these.
Let me throw my temper yet make me smile everytime after that.
& know I don't mean it when I say/do something awful.
& know what to do to make me feel better.
& know what to do & say everytime at those times.
& give me what I want.
Even when I make super unreasonable demands.





Ok, stop.
Shan't go into there.

No comments: