February 9, 2011

CNY & Visitings - Family.


@ Dad's Exboss hse.

my god-family.

 god-daddy love.
yes, i just woke up not long ago.

with dad (:

god mummy love !!!!



when bro&i escape for a breather at ahma hse.
camwhored while waiting for him to complete his turn of taptap.



my handsome cousin & bro.
look alike huh ?


with Paternal side ah ma.




 2nd day @ Maternal side ah ma ((:

found my old school pictures.
me love !







i like this much (:
 Jasmine.

with Jacklyn.

all act one ! haha.






my 2 daddyss (:



shift downstairs to mummy hse.
mj & black jack and i almost fell aslp on the sofa.
late night delievery for the hunger pangs.



Mr Jojo is so blessed.
cause mummy took all the last pc and let him eat it.
we cant take the last pc hor.
he's has the priority to all last pc.



& white wine.
i think i still prefer ice wine, dessert wine.

No comments: