December 12, 2010

Steamboat at NTU'S Students hostel (:

vegetarian to start off. HAHA!

ha, there's always koi for me. LOL!
 TAMS (:


din at ChompChomp.
ah, tao huey from this stall as always.
bandung tao huey is still the best !



leave checked.
bali checked.
looking forward to my form of relaxation.
the sun, the beer and the C.




everytime i came baq from BKK, i always have a aggggrh feeling when i go out.
like nth ever catched my eyes anymore,
everything seems so not worth.
and i regret not buying this & that from BKK.



dammmm!
should have gotten those lomo cameras back there in BKK.
went tangs today, the lomos there are like seriously overpriced.
ok, lets just say singapore-priced.
& lomo is like my love.












shit you (er, idk who lei)
shit me
shit everyone !
ROARRRRRR

No comments: