December 27, 2010

Reality.

Many a times, I tend to analyza or over analyze things.
& most of the times, my hunches are Always corect.


Reality as many say, full of cruelty deceptions and many evil stuffs.
The happy moments don't stay.
That's what I heard, learned and went through.



If you wanna do something, do it.
It's to protect yourself. Against others.
against anything you thought have a happy storyline.
& happy storyline only happens in dreams and drama.







If you can't do/won't do anything anything to it,
I'll do something to it.
& so they say;
when a Pisces made up their mind, it's no gg baq.





Don't look at it like I'm so into horoscope.
I'm just totally being myself.
I'm drop dead tired & sick of all this drama.
& I'm soft enough to think that thins would change.
Nope, it doesn't.
At least for months that has past.


"you can choose to do something to ot, or not.
& it's either you do something o you just suck it up and move on."
I still rem.

No comments: