February 17, 2010

Brand new start.

CNY eve, I & II;


after all those house visit,
we met up at TCC, Marina @KeppelBay (:
for Valentine's & Gathering.

my 1st time donning a white top for the whole day.
LOL!


BoyF got me this (:
my dream bag since young.


His 1st surprise that had me kept in the dark till Vday.
LOL! his surprises were always ruined by me.



Reunion dinner & Gambling den @Chao's hse

BlackJack, Texas Hold'em, the crab fish thingy.
whatever you name it, we've got it xD


Mummy's birthday (:



this year is sad;
BECAUSE I DID NOT TAKE ALOT OF PICTURES /:
dint bring my camera out.
&& i forgotten bout the iPhone.





but my angbao monney ain that sad.
up 1 value xD
wahahahaha!






brand new year.
started off very well with all those gatherings and not forgetting Vday (:
so hopefully, EM will grant me an interview soon.








in the mean time, gotta send in more resumes.
BWAH!

No comments: