January 14, 2010

i don't like thursday timetable !




i dont like thursday !
i dont like 9 to 5 timetable.
i dont like the redundant 3 - 4 hrs break in between.
cause it makes me wanna skip late noon lecturers.
(yet i cant!)






& i dont like the feeling of waking up at 7am in the morning on thursday!
because human congestion on bus 15 never fail to make me late.
& lecturer never fail to stare when i enter the lab late.
& i dont like to feel sleepy & restless cause i hafta get up early.









no matter how much i sleep,
waking up at 7 makes me restless for the rest of the day.









& i dont like to go home early when i'm out with my fave fews on wed night !
it isnt nice to just leave BECAUSE YOU HAVE SCHOOL EARLY TML !
EEEEEEE !








& i dont like everything in my life now!
& i'm hating everything, everyone, anything, anyone now.
& i dont like to be thrown behind.
& i dont like to be stranded in the middle of nowhere.
& i dont like myself now.






& i dont like Ahpui to the core now!












conclusion:
thursday is never good day to start with and end with.
fuck!











No comments: