July 19, 2009

it's you & me, against the world.




i'm on the recovery road.
WOOOHOOOO!



its been long since i last slept SO long.
my precious 12 hrs (:



went out with Chao&Huiting, David&Connie & Hun ytd.
Supper at Han's & chilll out at Dam.
its beeen so long, so long since we last went Dam together.
but i knock out soon after.






Thanks to me eating ANTIBIOTICS + MILK.
(its just like coke + mentos + your stomache juice)
so not bearable.
churned my stomache & cause me to nearly-vomit.
eeeeeewwwww !!









anw, my cbox is all crank up,
so i'll reply the tags here (:


tine; OMG, you're developing a 2 personality ! wahahahha! kidding, you takare too yea !
jol; awww, you're SOOO motherly. wahahah, i'm drinking up, no worries.











you're my everything, everything that i ever need now.

No comments: