May 27, 2009

Millions years ago was Boyfriend's bday (:

little presents from me.








He just love helloos pandas to the max -.-

hahahahaha!



handmada 3D photoframe (:



Haji lane for surprised !
with Yuhang Yuxuan Liang Raphael Sunyong&Peixia.

went shisha & beer for the guys.


Yuxuan.






Yuxuan&Boyfriend.




Yuhang&Yuxuan&Boyfriend.


Rapheal Yuhang Yuxuan Liang Boyfriend & Sunyong



Liang Raphael Yuhang Yuxuan Me Boyfriend Sunyonh & Peixia














Home after which (:



Final term paper was the next day.
i'm so not happy with my performance.
well well, no other to blame except myself eh ?






Graduation on Friday.
times at CPTC just pass fast,


TP7 (:


Mario for Mario xD
he just looks like Mario la,
agreeee ?


Mr David.


Mr Jimmy.


Mr Ang.







next up is my attachment at Meiji Seika.
bye bye kerosene, hello pandasss.








bye to Exxon,
no fate.

















BOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO !











rao niang just discharge from my few hours hospital stay -.-
food allergies & rashess.


GOSH!
my whole body is literally fill with rashes la.
itch till Boyfriend took me to Tan Tock Seng.
doctor gave me 2 jabs.
the fcuking jabs' like hundred of vodka shots into your body.
1st jab & KO.
2nd jab & i'm drifting to sleep.
Boyfriend stayed with me till morning, standing by my bed.






poor thing.
LOVES (:













No comments: