April 6, 2009

I want nobody nobody, but you.


CPTC Training Briefing today.
woke up so early.
(yawns !)


shift work.
& i'm lucky to have the noon shift that starts from 12pm to 8pm.
but think back, i'll prolly reach home ard 10pm.
& den there's so many rules & regulations.




has to bring jurong island pass everyday !
(or else no entry.)
phones cannot be used during "work".
no cameras can be used.
(photos found = suspended for 2 days)




OMG OMG.





bought my safety shoes.
& it nearly broke my arm lugging it back home.
goodness.
bloody heavy !





this whole training thingy, we're combining with NYP's ChE.
if only Boyfriend study ChE.
HAHA!




i've got lots of unloaded pictures.
dated back to my birthday.
tsk !









&,
can anyone define the meaning of friends to me ?

No comments: