March 13, 2009

In my 19 years on earth .

9th March:


mine 19th year on earth.
slept till sunset.
yup, enjoyment.



hahahha!
met Boyfriend at yck.
den Connie & David at NYNY/CITYLINK (:




just love it there.
the ambience & fooodiesss !







ahhh, my present from Connie&David (:
CANON IXUS 80 IS !
just love it.
i've got a camera of my own now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


Boyfriend's 2nd present for me (:
awwww. love you many many !









Marina Barrage afterwhich.
& my camera went flat on me /:
pictures' with Connie.
yet to get them.




i want to revamp my room !
sucha pigsty now.
notes all over.
underneath my table, on my table, on my shelf.
SHIT ONLY!
dad refuse to let me have my bed against the window sides.
*angry !
for now,
i want a big big shelf, carpet and a coffee table!











No comments: