March 4, 2009

i'm so pampered, so loved & soooooo happy !

MY VALENTINE'S PRESENT (:

& i love it like a lot.
















there's engraving on the back of it !

boyfriend got it imported from the web.

yup, you cant find it in retail store in SG.



















yes i know.

that's so expired.



















just plain lazy to the point.

exams exams & den its holidays now (:




















been sleeping since holidays start.

sleep dinner go out.

sleep dinner go out.




















hahaha!


& den ytd, boyfriend took me out.

he say he want me to choose my present's colour/design.

so i was dammmmmm happy.



















we went coach xD

first thing in my mind:





coach's heritage stripe wristlet.




fcuking chio to the point that nth else is the chio-est man.








devasting shit is ..
no, 3 fcuking devasting shits was :










- the coach at taka : OOS
- the coach at gallery, dfs: OOS (again!)
- the coach at raffles city: OOS (& again!!)









& there's only 3 outlet in the whole of SG.
davasted.
completely.















so we walked ard with me & my grumpy face.
LOL!









den he pulled me into katespade.
& i was: huh, nth i will want inside leh /:







he just cont pulling me.
& ask the sale person if there's any wristlet.
den the nice lady took out 2 skinnies.
wristlet OOS (again!) but these are nice toooo.








(damm, did everyone in singapore went to buy all the wrislet at the same time ?!)













den this beautiful babe caught my breathe.
& here i am with my first katespade ever (:

katespade tanya noel in black.





i think i'm the luckiest girl ever.

nope, the pampered-est girlfriend ever.



























ahahhahhahhah !













i'm so on top of the world now.























ok, i'm gonna update on a regular basis from now on.

cause boyfriend want me to tell the world how gd is he.

















(roll eyes !)

WAHAHHAHAHAH!



























off to bathe.

mustafa later (:

No comments: