March 19, 2009

i am a rockstar, i have my rockmoods.


HELLO HELLO MY DEAD BLOG.








hmm.

PIA revision ytd,
Supp paper today.
(roll eyes.)








yup, fail PIA.

innocently.
no idea how i fail.


assumpation made: failed my CA.


ok, my fault for not attending lectures.

& start attentively only at topic 4.



i'm so remoseful.
( HAHA .. )






holidays been passing by me fruitlessly.

i wanna go out,
but deeep fiancial crisis.
i'm so sorry Jolene&Celestine.
i so wanna go but my situation doesnt allows.









so spring cleaning for my room.
the major disasters of my room:



Before&After (so proud of me )

Photos up, rubbish cleared.

ah, Prom night pictures.
i need new pictures.






rubbish thrown, tags up.
year 1&2's stash.
well, not all.
i found more underneath my table.



yup, after i sat down admiring neat shelf
damm.
but those will only be on my very neat shelf after i get more ..
(what do you call that ?) dividers ?




tml, i shall pack my wardrobe.
if my lazybones aint working up that is.
HAHAHA !








miss CuppyCupcakes.
like so badly /:
XOXO -




No comments: