December 21, 2008

you're my every reason to be happy & blissed

i seriously cant rem the dates & days.
but the dates & all doesnt matter.
seriously.




the company, the things done matter instead.





the other day, the batam trip.
MR ANG bought me these.
& brought it to my house when it was close to 12am i think.


so sweet right ?


* PUKE*






red polo ralph for us.


ZICHAO, SERENE, BOON, YULING & MR ANG caught the blue one for me.
top up card, play arcade, swipe swipe swipe den have de hor.

the orange one is CONNIE catch for me de.
(:


junk food !!
the dried jackfruit is loves.
not the other one though.


& den the other day.
we went dinner at vista point.
AHTAN ZIZHAO YULING KUNLI & MR ANG
den bike shifting for KUNLI




& den the bike parts,
they did this.
racing.
LOL!


up to KUNLI house,
" alien vs predator "



HAHA!
MR ANG totally covered ZICHAO.
ZICHAO was standing behind him la.


image #2


den back to vista point with CONNIE DAVID AHBOON
la kopi & crap till late.












you're the song inside my head,
the reasn that i am singing.
i'm glad to have found you.
i love you.

No comments: