August 30, 2008

its totally worth it today,
to wake up at bloody 630am.



i bought one sandwich from schools vending machine early today.
not even 3/4 through.
the bag broke = my sand wich fell right flat to the ground -.-"""



as the saying goes:
you lost something = you gain something.
& thats JURONG ISLAND!
YAY!!!!!



our door gifts: 2 GB thumbdrive !!!
those who dint go should be regretting by now.
HAHAHHAHAH






eye -opening la.
quite a no. of EYE-CANDIES there.
(the technicians & everyone except the bangala of cause!)
SERIOUSLY, no kiddding.
cause my "tour guide" is one of them.


hahahha. 24 yr old, one degree alr lei.
working as mass balnce engineer or something.
very chim & high post though.
got car somemore.



SIAO DING DONG LIAO.
i apologised ! (like real)




my "pass" of the day.



some pictures taken before we head to EXXON MOBILE.
(EXXON MOBILE is majiam SHELL)
& hafta bloody switch off the phone.


the plant is so HUGE.
but i cant take pictures.



the 2 rigs are so pretty, i swear!

but the trees blocked my beautiful photography.
HAHAHA!





PIC OF THE DAY (:



thats' where we settled for our buffet lunch.
( ohya, they gave us DELIFRANCE TARTS in the morning,
so i'm rather satisfiedd for dropping that sandwich xD)


imagine this:
surrounded by huge plants.
having luch by the jetty.
with "sea" breeze breezing past.


very cooling for the hot weather.
but hafta bear with the occasional smell of what seems like fuel to me.



they lned up games related to Chemical enginnering of cause.
the bloody hosts pull me up -.-


played a game regarding PPE - Personal Protective Clothing.
i cant imagine me wearing the FRC & SAFETY BOOOTS
in the near future.


a hindrance you know!





i won though.
with aliah (if spelled correctly)
got a STARBUCKS 5$ voucher each.
(worth the embarresment though)


good for starbucks-holic like me ((:


my picture with her.
(melted light make up & messed hair /: )



we sat by the what seems to be relaxing corner.
facing the plants.
everything was clean.
& they REALLY do emphasis on work-life balance there.





whats disappointing was when i pass by CPTC.
where i'll be attching to nexxt yr.
that place look SO dirty, run-down.
hopefully, will be good.



i see my future today:
go jurong island work as operation technician
( those that run round the plant, sweat like shit ones)
kenneth tang say is rare that me being a girl
WOULD RATHER SWEAT IT OUT DEN ENJOY THE AIR-CON POSITIONS.


of cause la.
i rather keep my self busy the whole day.
den sit in the aircon rm enjoy aircon & do nth.



go there work after i finish my diploma.
find my future partner there.
of cause right.
his work must be something like my field de ma.
or else so not desirable.



LLOLL! i'm thinking SO FAR!



plus point: he must drives & lives in the east of SG.
den he HAFTA drives me home with no excuse le ma.
prefably sengkang lor.
easier.




MEL = SIAO DING DOONG.
( yes, i know you're thinking i am alr)





enough said.
though i'm still so high bout the trip xD
deadd-beated.
drowsy -spells.





nights!

No comments: